Q: Weight measurement is not reliable.
A: Possibility 1.User is not standing straight. Balance your weight evenly between both feet.
Possibility 2. Excessive water on feet. Make sure your feet and the glass surface are dry.
Possibility 3. Uneven or unstable surface. Position Adore on a hard surface. If the problem persists, please contact support.
Q: Can’t connect to Cloud.
A: No internet connection.
1. Make sure you are connected to the internet.
2. If the internet connection is not good, please try later.
Q: Why is my measurement data not saved?
A: Possibility 1. Any new measurement taken while on sync page will not be saved.
Q: How to upgrade Adore’s firmware?
A: Coming Soon.
You may see these error messages in the DynoLife app when using Adore. The following tips should help fix any issues you are experiencing:
"Adore error (LCD) showing “LO” or “Err”":
- “LO” on LCD screen: Battery level is low. Replace with new AA batteries.
- “Err” on LCD screen: Adore has reached its max weight limit, which is 375lbs / 170kg.
“ADOREXXXX could not be found”:
- Possibility 1: Battery is drained. Check your batteries.
- Possibility 2: Adore and DynoLife app are 33ft / 10m away from each other (out of range).
- Do not sync when Adore and DynoLife app are not placed within 33ft / 10m.
A message shows "sync successful", but I have no new measurement:
- Possibility 1: You have no data to review since your last upload.
- Possibility 2: Excessive movement is detected during the measurement.
- Please stand still during the measurement.
My data shows "1/1/2017" after replacing new batteries. How to reset clock back to current date:
- Log in to DynoLife.
- On Welcome page, click on “New Action” button.
- Click on “Sync Now” button, and Adore will reset the time based on app time.
Bluetooth setting failure:
- Reset your Bluetooth by going to your phone Settings > Bluetooth; turn the Bluetooth off and on again.
Some metrics show “--”.
- Adore can only detect your weight if you have socks or shoes on. Therefore, stand on Adore with bare feet to get all 9 metrics. Dry your feet before measurement.